There are various ways of finding information on this site, including:
- horizontal menu at the top of every page
- vertical navigation bar on the left side of the page
- search box at the top of every page
Links to other sites
Hyperlinks to other sites will normally open in a new browser window.
- We assume neither liability nor responsibility for material on other websites.
- Links to sites outside the Government of Canada are provided solely for convenience and should not necessarily be considered an endorsement of their operators and content.
- These sites might not be subject to the Official Languages Act.
Some documents on this site are available in Adobe PDF format. This is a universal file format that allows you to read, print or download a document while maintaining the fonts, graphics and general format of the original work.
To read a PDF file, you need the free Adobe™ Acrobat™ Reader. It is available at no charge for computers that use DOS, Macintosh, UNIX and Windows operating systems.
If you choose not to use Acrobat Reader, you can have a PDF file converted to HTML or text by using one of the conversion services offered by Adobe.
Alternatively, contact us for a printed, Braille or audio version.
If you've experienced technical difficulties while browsing this site, feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com.
For information on how we use Twitter, please read our full Twitter policy.
- Date modified: